Thursday, May 26, 2016

Grandma Dress


 I bought this dress back when I went shopping with Sheila.  I got lots of compliments on it today too so thats nice. I would never have picked it out myself. Is nice and flowy and was fun riding my bike to work in it with the skirt flapping in the wind :)   I had a great weekend. Did my big ultra race.  I feel really good too, not even limping around or anything.  All that hill training certainly paid off. Next big race is one in the interior of BC at a ski hill, alpine and very very steep, 7 peaks we have to climb.  I have about 6 weeks to do tons of squats, lunges, hill repeats to get in top shape for that killer race.

I hope you all had a great weekend, wow, its already almost the weekend again. Gotta love THAT!


3 comments:

  1. How on earth is this a "grandma dress"?? Jodi, stop giving your clothes negative names! This is a fabulous dress, and you look gorgeous in it! Glad to hear you got compliments - you should always listen to me when we shop. ;-P

    Happy to hear the Ultra went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the race. That's a big achievement. The dress is pretty; I agree with Sheila that you should follow her fashion-guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to jack off in that dress

    ReplyDelete