Wednesday, March 30, 2016

For the love of animal print

Another animal top I love.  And these are amongst the few pairs of pants that I love. Finally I found some long enough for me. They are made by a Dutch designer so thats probably why.


I remember the days I went out and took my photos around town.  Now I just do it with my grey wall. Funny how moving influenced when and where I take my photos. Our back yard is not so private from the neighbours now and I don't feel like answering questions about why I take a photo of myself everyday.  Who knows, maybe they already know about my blog anyway... That would be funny.

6 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love the pants. Beautiful. I have the same problem with my neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the brand of the pants? I really like the high waist on them, and the wide leg - it totally suits your body, Jodi. Love that top too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sheila, the brand is STILLS, I love it because the pants are designed for tall people :) there is a store down on douglas st by the conference centre that sells a small selection of this brand. Its the brand that this dress is that I bought and it doesnt suit me. I mainly grabbed it because it was such a steal for the price given I know how much it would sell for in the store (mistake if it doesn't do me justice as I have now learned :) http://day2daywear.blogspot.ca/2015/10/frumpalot.html

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. replica bags paypal hermes replica l0d62c8q98 replica bags wholesale click here to find out more n0j21e8x37 fake louis vuitton replica bags us s4k12n5n03 click here now b4y66o8k76 gucci replica bags replica bags manila

    ReplyDelete