Friday, June 19, 2015

New Favorite Top


I would never have bought this top. Its long and straight- meant to be worn untucked likely and on a rail thin girl or someone who suits straight cut untucked. Thats NOT ME. I like it and tryed it on anyway and had this skirt in mind.  I actually quite like it and nice to have a pop of color with the black.

I've been working late night preparing for a big board meeting coming up can't wait for this weekend since I'm doing a really challenging trail run/mountain climb.  There might even be snow up there.  Will report back on Monday assuming I make it out alive :P

Happy Weekend
Jodi

5 comments:

  1. Good luck this weekend. I can imagine a physical challenge on your days off relieves some of the stresses from the work week. I just love long walks.
    Cute top! It's dressy with a skirt but hints toward the sporty side of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, Jodi! Good luck for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I are alike in that we have some major curves and tucked always looks best, otherwise we look like we just gained 30 lbs. I like the bold floral print.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're still alive! Cute, colorful top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you done the Kusam Klimb? Some of my coworkers do it every year.

    ReplyDelete