Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Gimme some color


I threw this together quickly this morning and think it turned out okay. I'm not training at the same level as last year and so am struggling with how I feel about my body lately.  My clothes fit differently and I often have an internal dialogue going on with myself about how I look.  One of the good things about taking photos and seeing myself objectively is that I can see what looks flattering or not (or at least I think I can).  I also helps me to turn down the volume on the conversation that's running most of the time about my weight/size, etc.

I expect almost everyone woman has body issues, its so common in our society and I know its all skewed.   Just sharing a bit of my personal musings with you today.

What do you love about your body?

1 comment:

  1. Of all the bloggers I know -- and there are many -- you have the most fit, attractive body of them all. So no doubting that! It hurts my heart to hear you entertain any negative thoughts. You are so pretty I want to find a magic potion to transform myself into you!

    ReplyDelete