Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Out in Public

Hello lovelies!!  Well. I have gotten this terrible cold virus thats been going around and I don't know it its bad karma or what but for someone who is RARELY sick, I have had this for 2 weeks! I've had to work from home most of the time due to the extreme coughing/dry hacking and just overall low energy levels.

The MOST disappointing thing is that I was registered to run a 50 Mile trail run and had to pull out of the race.  Thats the main thing that sucks about being sick-- THE LACK OF EXERCISE :(

Today was the first day I ventured out and it almost felt like I've been living in the bush for 20 years or something, felt so weird to be in a big meeting with lots of people. I felt like a foreign creature from outer space.  Anyway, am abit better now, on the mend.  I have to be patient and be grateful for my overall health in the grand scheme of things.

How are you all doing?  I have been reading up and have seen your outfits and such-- don't think I'm not monitoring your fashion trends :)

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been ill. That must have been one Mother of a virus to take down a superwoman like you.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better, Jodi. I am sure you will bounce back just as strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lack of exercise is the worst thing. I think it contributes to feeling even worse. Hope you get over that cold soon. At my work everyone seems sick which I think is from the air conditioning kicking on after being off all winter. Dirty air!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your illness. It's natural for an alien from another planet to get sick from our human environment. :-)

    ReplyDelete