Monday, February 9, 2015

Sunday Lunch


photo: from Nourish Kitchen and Cafe

photo: from Nourish Kitchen and Cafe
Happy Monday!
Snapshot of Sunday:  I know I look owly (is that how you spell it?) in the photo above. Well, I was DARN COLD if you can tell I have purple lips :)  I had to act fast and take this since it was windy and cold and its the only one that turned out :)

I did a 30km trail run on Sunday and came home with about 30 minutes to spare to quickly get showered and out the door  to pick my friend up to take her for her birthday lunch.  Hence, the hair- I just threw on a hat  and off I went!  What do you think?  I'm not fond of me in hats and the hubs kind of laughed and said: " well, I guess its OKAY..." Nuff said :(

So my friend and I went to this amazing raw food cafe (Nourish) that is located on the grounds of the local horticulture centre that is so beautiful.  Most of the food is grown there and is otherwise from local farms.  Its all organic and so tasty.  I had borsht (the kind without the cream in it) and it was amazing!

We're lucky because today is a holiday (Family Day. Woot woot BONUS--so I'm working on the landscape plan for our front yard. Can't wait to share that with you.

Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment