Saturday, February 14, 2015

Friday Wear with a Gangsta Chain




I had a meeting on Friday so I thought I'd wear more classic look.  And I know I am not supposed to wear this kind of collar-- its boring on me. However, I thought the pop of color in the sweater would help balance it out.

I had bought this necklace awhile ago and the first time I wore it my man said "That looks like a gangsta chain"... I thought that was hilarious and ended up not wearing it. I pulled it out today and thought I'd rock it with this outfits since the meeting I was going to has a lot of politics going on between some of the players and I thought to myself- I could alway pull the necklace off and use it like they did in the Anchorman News Fight (#ilovethatmovie :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you a lot for your comment on my blog! Happy you found me :) I like your simple but classy outfit here!
    Hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty outfit. Do you belong to the Bloods or the Crips?

    ReplyDelete