Saturday, October 18, 2014

That Leopard Skirt


I noticed that I have the habit of calling anything even remotely Leopard, "Leopard".  Looking at this skirt its clearly not leopard yet I call it that.  Guess I should just call it my animal skirt.

Had to do a quick presentation to the youth group that we host at work and so I thought I'd wear something abit more fun than slacks and turtle neck :)  They all just stared at me with blank faces anyway so I dont think my outfit mattered anyhow... :(   maybe I just have to face the fact that I'm getting old.  hmmm no, I don't like THAT idea.

Off to create an outfit for a party we're going to tonight.  Maybe will get photos if lucky.

Happy Weekend.

7 comments:

  1. As a former middle school teacher, I can tell you that's how they look at anyone over 40! One day though, I had a student say she liked my outfit. I hate to admit how happy that made me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute look. Don't pay attention to the youngsters. They don't know squat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I teach high school daily and I love it when they comment on what I wear. They really pay attention and your outfit is spot on. A great style for kids or anything else. Believe it or not, they notice. and when you are trying to get their attention...it does matter. I have faced it every day for 15 years. Even if it is just one in the audience of many, it matters. Do not think it doesn't. I always take into account my audience when I am preparing to dress for a presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous look! I call most animal leopard too unless it's clearly zebra then I only call it leopard part of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a former middle school teacher, I can tell you that's how they look at anyone over 40! One day though, I had a student say she liked my outfit. I hate to admit how happy that made me!
    stitching services in lahore
    bulk shirt stitching cost

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just jacked off to these pictures

    ReplyDelete