Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Conference Wear



NOOO I don't have a naturally smiley face as you can tell. I do feel better after yesterday's ppt and video fiasco though!!! I did also get alot of compliments even today for the great presentation I pulled off so its all good after all!!  Fitted clothes are my friend even on "I feel fat" days.  And don't you just love it when you find a blazer to match pants/skirt that just happens to be almost the exact same material?  Just dandy!!

Yes. Thats right. Red. Fitted. And a green computer. Not to mention animal print shoes. A good day all in all.

3 comments:

  1. Fitted clothes ARE you friends...that skirt is fierce. I demands an audience attention and holds it! Great selection, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9a replica bags gucci fake w9p07x7g23 replica bags online shopping india replica bags prada here are the findings w4j62u6v66 best replica bags online 2018 replica bags in dubai site r9y26v9q74 replica bags from china free shipping

    ReplyDelete