Thursday, April 18, 2013

Silk Pants Action



Hello Blogger Friends!! It seems to be raining pants in my life lately. For years and years I have had trouble finding pants that would fit me properly. In the last few days a few things have happened: 1) I went back to that store that I got the dutch designer pants and bought another 2 awesome pairs of (gulp) expensive BEAUTIFUL pants and 2) I just found 3 pairs of awesome pants at my favorite thrift store that fit perfectly.  Todays pants cost a whole $5.00 and are silk.  I felt very casual in these pants today and they are very comfortable.  I must admit I CAN'T STAND WEARING THIS KIND OF SWEATER. FRUMPALICIOUS!.  Okay, my rant is done.  And what do you think of my messy bun?  I've been having alot of fun searching hairstyle blogs and finding new ideas for how to wear my hair up.  Also check out my favorite crow painting- my bestest friend painted that for me-- this is a new secret I am about to share with you: I love crows!!

I hope you are all enjoying spring. We are still waiting for it to show up here!!!

5 comments:

  1. An outfit post! Yay! You look terrific in pants. And your hair rocks. Crows are cool animals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh you are around visiting. thanks so much!! will come over now.. get the wine out ;0

      Delete
  2. Fantastic pants!!! I love everything about them...especially the price :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year is all about pants...so many fun looks available...you look great in these..the overall styling is wonderful. Great job, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam... I love any fashion tips I can get from you!!! xoxo J

      Delete