Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Brown Tunic Brown Boots

Happy Valentines Day!! I hope you are all feeling loved up out there in the world and that you are sharing the love too!!!   I was alone in the office today, no scheduled meetings so I went for comfort.  The ol dependable brown tunic and my most favorite boots.  Pretty simple.

My man isn't home yet and I am curious if I will be getting flowers? Certainly not chocolate as we are heavily into our Ironman training.  I gave him a card this morning as soon as I woke up. Me. I have to wait in suspense... tick tock. tick tock.  LOL

Off to our bike workout tonight and then who knows... it IS valentines day after all!!!

MWAH!! xox J


4 comments:

  1. Happy V-day! I think flowers are overrated..haha..I usually ask for ALDO gift cards instead (can we say shoe addict?)

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so comfy! I hadn't realized your partner was training too. Sure you won't be exhausted???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you received flowers or some other sign of appreciation. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete