Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Wear

 

 
Almost dinner time here at home.. a very relaxing day. I went for a run on my favorite run route with a good friend I haven't seen for quite awhile.  Did some grocery shopping at this really awesome fruit and veggie market and then came home and just did some light housecleaning and overall  relaxing!!

Last night was totally fun. There were about 28 ladies for dinner and 20 in a limo afterwards for Julie's stagette party.  We had a 'man hunt' and had to drive around town looking for a range of different guys (DJ, cowboy, bartender.. etc) and Julie got her photo with each one of them.  Not the kind of thing I have ever done before so it was an experience alright!!  I unfortunately was having difficulty with my camera so ended up not being the photographer and not getting good photos- sorry-- I dont have any to showcase this time around!!

I hope you all had an awesome weekend.. and here's to one of the best weeks you could ever ask for. I mean really-- what if you took on making this upcoming weeks one of the BEST weeks of your life so far?  What would you be doing? How would you be being??  I don't know about you, but thats what I  am taking on!!!

MWAH. xoxo J

5 comments:

  1. That party sounds fun!! I like this post, very uplifting. Reminds me of what Steve Jobs said, if you knew today was your last day, what would you do differently? so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the easy denim jacket with the camel skirt.
    and that party sounds like it was such a great time!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im thinking I need a jean jacket!!! Yours is awesome...love the second photo:)


    Statements in Fashion: A Funky Little Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That party sounds like tooo much fun. Your look is great, with the curly scarf and cool boots. I am starting my week off right by meeting my baby sister (age 41) for coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute look. dont you just love jean jacket weather :) I wish I could describe my grocery shopping experiences as relaxing!

    ReplyDelete