Thursday, July 28, 2011

Black and White Skirt

Hello!!! And another formal-type meeting today so I had to look abit business-y.  I sure haven't been wearing anything too exciting lately, and alot of black, at that!  Today I mainly want to make a point of thanking those of you who come by regularly.  I am not so regular at visiting you (which does not mean I have forgotten you by any means), and you keep coming over here, which I really LOVE!

So, my love and kisses go out to some of my fav bloggers today: Pam at over50feeling40 , Gracey from Fashion for Giants, Brett at Silvergirl, Nathasha at Required2BeInspired, Ralph over at Shybiker.

Happy happy, xoxo Jodi

8 comments:

  1. the daisy is a perfect touch and I like photo #2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's businessy but still chic. Good job! And thanks for the mention; how sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red belt - and the great print keeps the boring out of businessy.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look and it looks chic and business-y at the same time. I am also loving some printed skirts this summer. They are so versatile :)

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gee, thanks for the shout out girl
    i am in love with that red belt and i really don't even wear red that much.
    you are just too chic for the likes of me
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love and kisses back at you!! I love that belt...I finally found a red belt and I am ready to style it. You are a sweetheart...enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, it's ALWAYS a pleasure to visit you, sunshine! Outfits or not...My blog has no new outfits for almost a month now! I've been a bad (style/fashion)blogger, a bad, bad blogger ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This tends to be one of my favorite combos to go to.
    Somehow it makes you look put together, classy and interesting - just the way you look in it :)

    ReplyDelete