Thursday, July 7, 2011

Animal Affairs

And a good Thursday morning to YOU!!  I took these yesterday but was in back to back sessions that I had no chance to post them!!  And someone told me " I love your outfit.  You have to have a certain stature to pull off animal print".... hmmmm what exactly is that supposed to mean? She was short- thats hopefully what she meant-- that I was tall???

Today's summer school season is on health literacy. Should be interesting!  If it's not I'll be roaming around visiting you all :)

Have a good one- looks like some rain here in Victoria. sigh.  xoxo J

8 comments:

  1. love the big red belt you added to this outfit. It adds a nice punch

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great look...I have got to get a red belt...I think I am off to the store! yours looks perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have the look and confidence to pull of animal print flawlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the top--and while I can how she might think its an animal print, I think it's more abstract than that. Hope your day went well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...my...god...that shirt with that belt...I am coveting them both as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always look great wearing animal print. This outfit is no exception, plus I LOVE your red belt!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this look and the red belt is perfect
    bret

    ReplyDelete