Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Remix 22: Blue Tunic

Okay, I admit it.. this outfit is from Sunday... and I didn't take outfit photos yesterday... but technically this is Remix 22. I have worn 30/30 mix items for 22 days straight.. my photos and posts are just a bit mixed up!! Just got back from my morning swim and heading to work for a long day of number crunching... yes end of the fiscal year coming.. is crazy time!!

But the most essential thing at this time of the year to keep stress levels down, is a fabulous wardrobe. So don't forget ladies and gentlemen, nice clothes ARE the answer to any little problem you may have (contrary to what all these spiritual people say :).  I, Jodi, am kidding of course, but also not really. I don't know about you but I DO feel better when I am wearing something flattering, comfortable and sassy!!!

Remix Items: Blue tunic, skinny jeans, black boots

Have a super day.. I say sun is in your future!!! xoxo Jodi

13 comments:

  1. I definitely feel better when I like what I'm wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous today and I hope you have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely gorgeous look Jodi. I love every single detail of this outfit. I think it just might be my new fave! xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you are wearing..it looks stylish and comfy..theres alot to be said for how you FEEL when you look like a million bucks, and you do:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my Fab ModCloth Giveaway!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are definitely right, you will always feel better if you love what you are wearing, and i love your ruffled top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the giraffe print!
    You always look amazing in animal print!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that print. It looks amazing. Oh, and I have given you a very well-deserved blog award on my blog today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a wonderful look, love the belt. I feel the same way...a cute outfit puts a spring in my step :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your prediction has come true! It's very sunny (albeit very cold) here in Oregon right now. They're saying it's the calm before the (snow) storm, but I'll take it however I can get it.

    You look fabulous, per usual!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That outfit compliments your body really well. All the cuts and proportions are perfect. I love the print on the blouse (or is it a jacket?) too.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete
  11. what to wear to do my taxes???

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving this look Jodi! You must have no stress today because you look FAB!
    And I agree, nice clothes ARE the answer. :)

    ReplyDelete