Monday, September 13, 2010

Fall 2010 Colors

I just met with a friend who does color consulting and she listed a bunch of the colors that are the trend for Fall 2010 and I just saw them listed on Inside Out Style.  Here they are:

Image from: Inside Out Style: Colours to Look out For

For me, I am better in rich, darker colors and my best ones include: Living Coral, Lipstick Red, Purple Orchid, Chocolate Truffle and can wear Rose Dust.  It makes shopping so much easier and more fun knowing what colors look good on you, AND you get to look good in everything you wear- how cool is that!!

2 comments:

  1. VERY nice....I could chose a piece from each color line:)

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these colours...I think the easiest way to find the colours that work best on you is to just hold it up to your face, if it makes you look washed out it's not good...if it instantly perks you up then it's a good one...that what I always do when I try on clothes, or am picking out fabric for clothes.

    ReplyDelete