Monday, July 12, 2010

Daily Outfit July 12, 2010

I just came from a weekend of 35 degrees, home to cold windy weather.  The thing that peeves me the most about that is that I have some great sleeveless tops and nice skirts and its too cold to wear them. Come on now, its July!!! I did my second 1/2ironman in 6 weeks and had a good but challenging race.  This time it was the mental chatter, and let me tell you ladies, I wasn't thinking about outfits or anything like that.  At any rate- I came in 6th in my age category which I am pleased about.

Here's my outfit for the day.  Still playing with the camera settings. I feel like Robin Hood in this outfit, and it makes me think of the twins I went to highschool with who were both involved in the Society for Creative Anachronism.  At the time we didn't know about the Society, we just wondered why they wore tights and carried smudge pots around with them... wonder where they are now...

1 comment:

  1. this is one of my favorite new outfits of yours...you look adorable AND fashionable in it!

    ReplyDelete